Mar 15, 2015

Newroz



-20.03.2015- Hozan Kawa - Newroz



Last video is from Kawa with "Newroz". Newroz we piroz be.



-20.03.2015- Xero Abbas - Newroz tu hati




Today´s video is from Xero Abbas with "Newroz tu hati". Nice song.



-19.03.2015- Eyaz - Newroz(1984)



Today´s video is from Eyaz with "Newroz". Nice song and brillant voice.
I hope you will like it.



-18.03.2015- Xemdar - Newroz



The fourth video is from Xemdar with "Newroz". Nice video and song.



-17.03.2015- Koma Berxwedan - Newroz



The third Video is from Koma Berxwedan with "Newroz".
I hope you will like it.





-16.03.2015- Demhat Botan - Newroz



The Second Video is from Demhat Botan and his song about Newroz. Very beautiful video.
I hope you will like it.





- 15.03.2015 - Hassan Zirek




I know Newrroz is in one week. This post is for one week. So it´s "Newroz week"

This Post will begin with a classic and wonderful song from Hassan Zirek about Newroz.

I will Post very day, in the afternoon, a new Video. So visit me very day and watch this Post for new Music.



Visit me on Youtube(kuerkurd youtube channel) and if you liked shared with your family and friends on Facebook.

-kurekurd